The project has achieved some result regarding the capacity-building with direct impact in the sphere of education and employability competences of Roma youth at national level i.e. in Albania, Macedonia and Bulgaria. More concretely ;
• 30 Roma Youth from North Macedonia, Bulgaria and Albania in four days training in Durres, Albania strengthen their skills on non-formal education for employability work for Roma youth.
• 30 Roma Youth workers from Albania, North Macedonia and Bulgaria in four days training in Burgas, Bulgaria enhanced their skills on non-formal education on basic and transversal skills for Roma youth.
• 6 transnational project meetings (TPMs) were held between the project partners for the purpose of coordination of project efforts and work on adult education curricula and teaching materials, as well as work on educational materials, planning and project monitoring.
• 20 relevant stakeholders, including Roma CSOs, education policy experts, CSOs active in non-formal education and youth contributed in 2-days regional seminar in Tirana on developing methodologies for non-formal employability work with Roma youth as well as discuss the curricula and other education materials developed by the project.
• 20 relevant stakeholders, including Roma CSOs, CSOs active in non-formal education and youth contributed in 2-days regional seminar in Sofia on approaches and methodologies for non-formal education on basic and transversal skills for Roma as well as discuss the curricula and other education materials developed by the project.
The project produced the following Intellectual Outputs:
1. Curricula and non-formal education materials for basic and transversal skills for Roma youth in Albanian, Bulgarian, North Macedonian and Roma language; The curricula is produced for the students and for Trainers.
2. Employability curricula and non-formal education material for Roma youth, in Roma language;
3. Guide for Roma youth workers on non-formal employability and transversal skills education work with Roma youth.
The curricula and the teaching materials is broadly distributed in e-form to Roma CSOs and other youth organizations throughout the region. At least 60 Roma CSOs and at least 60 other youth CSOs received free e-format copies of the educational materials. The materials is also available for download on the project website
One website dedicated the project is created and serve as a key dissemination tool. The website publish regular updates on project activities, as well as information regarding promotional activities of importance to the project. All of the intellectual outputs are published on and disseminated via the website. The website http://erasmus.irca.al
Each partner organized 2 non-formal trainings with 15 Roma youth in their respective communities piloting the developed curricula during the project.